Our sister company The Driving School provides truck licences for all classes and gear box types from LR to MC for QLD and NSW. The Driving School is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No.32261) therefore all training courses are delivered by The Driving School not by a contractor. We have efficient friendly instructors and excellent first time pass rates.
Services offered by The Driving School
All Classes and gearbox types for QLD and NSW Licences
- Light Rigid Truck Licence (LR)
- Medium Rigid Truck Licence (MR)
- Heavy Rigid Truck Licence (HR)
- Heavy Combination Truck Licence (HC)
- Multi Combination Truck Licence (MC)
- Automatic, Synchromesh and Road Ranger Gearboxes.
* QLD LR to HC licences are delivered under Qsafe, the current Licenicng system in Qld.
Ranges of lessons and courses
- Hourly individual lessons – to suit your needs
- Condensed training course – would suit someone like FIFO workers and employees
- Licence in a Day course – convenient for someone that struggles to get time off work
- Refresher Course – to refresh your skills
- VOC Course – to prove your current competency
- Training starts from 6 am daily
- Servicing Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW
- Open Mon – Sat (+ Sunday on request)
- Saturday Testing available
- Admin team to take responsibility to organise your training
- Instructor’s focus is on you not using your lesson time to take bookings
- We do not use the truck as an office answering phone calls
For more information for the Truck licencing and The Driving School, please visit our website www.thedrivingschool.com.au