Our sister company The Driving School provides truck licences for all classes and gear box types from LR to MC for QLD and LR to HC for NSW. The Driving School is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No.32261) all training courses are delivered by our qualified and highly skilled employees not by contractors. We have efficient friendly instructors and excellent first time pass rates.
Services offered by The Driving School
All Classes and gearbox types for QLD and NSW Licences
- Light Rigid Truck Licence (LR)
- Medium Rigid Truck Licence (MR)
- Heavy Rigid Truck Licence (HR)
- Heavy Combination Truck Licence (HC)
- Multi Combination Truck Licence (MC)
- Automatic, Synchromesh and Road Ranger Gearboxes.
* QLD LR to HC licences are delivered under Qsafe, the current Licencing system in Qld.
Ranges of lessons and courses
- Hourly individual lessons – to suit your needs
- Condensed training course – would suit someone like FIFO workers and employees
- Licence in a Day course – convenient for someone that struggles to get time off work
- Refresher Course – to refresh your skills
- VOC Course – to prove your current competency
- Training starts from 6 am daily
- Servicing Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW
- Open Mon – Sat (+ Sunday on request)
- Saturday Testing available (temporarily suspended by TMR due to Covid-19)
- Admin team to take responsibility to organise your training
- Instructor’s focus is on you not using your lesson time to take bookings
- We do not use the truck as an office answering phone calls
For more information for the Truck licencing and The Driving School, please visit our website www.thedrivingschool.com.au