Machinery Competency Cards (Formerly Licences)
Excavator, Skid Steer (Bobcat), Front End Loader, Roller and Backhoe
- One or two trainees per machine
- Machinery and Tipper Packages
- Quick issuance of Certificate
- Saturday Courses available
- Personalised professional service
Our site or yours – Gold Coast and Brisbane Click to see which suits better for youTraining On-Site at Your Workplace Training at Our Facility
Want to qualify for a nationally accredited earthmoving ticket? At the Operator School, our earthmoving machinery courses provide excavator, skid steer (bobcat), front end loader and roller training for individuals and businesses in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast, QLD.
When you need to obtain your machinery Statement of Attainment for work purposes, look no further than the Operator School. We’re a Nationally Recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 31513) with over 18 years’ experience issuing earthmoving licences (now known as tickets or Statements of Attainment) in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Earthmoving machinery qualifications
For Brisbane businesses looking to certify staff with earthmoving tickets (bobcat, front end loader, roller and excavator tickets), we provide Nationally Recognised Training and Assessment for a wide range of earthmoving machinery.
Our clients range from individual students looking to increase their job prospects, through to large national companies embarking on construction work which involves operating heavy machinery, such as a bobcat, backhoe or excavator, in QLD and NSW.
If you’re based on the Gold Coast or in Brisbane, we have the skills, knowledge and equipment to train, assess and qualify you for the earthmoving machinery operator licences (tickets/SOA’s) you require.
Our earthmoving machinery courses cover the following units
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
Course Requirements and Booking
Be able to read and write Basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Be Minimum of 18 years of age
- Provide photographic evidence of identification to prove who you are i.e. driving licence or passport
- Have access to and wear appropriate PPE including:
- Steel Cap work boots
- Sunscreen and a hat are also recommended.
- High visibility clothing should be worn if you have it (we can provide a vest if you don’t)
How to book with us
Send us an Email.
- Theory behind the safe operation of earthmoving equipment
- OHS Legislation and Compliance
- Hazard identification and site evaluation
- Training DVDs
- Pre and Post Operational Checks
- Have an understanding and basic experience of shifting / excavating a load using different attachments etc
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Correct shut down procedure
- Full Theory and Practical Assessment
Full Training and Assessment Course
Everything you need from start to finish
Option to get 2 or more tickets and save time & money
Student per machine ratio:
Normally one (maximum two) students per machine
Choices of machinery:
- Skid Steer Loader (Bobcat)
- Front End Loader
This course is suitable for
- The complete novice
- The experienced operator
- The employer who needs to get an employee licenced quickly and with minimum disruption in the workplace.
Duration (indication for beginners) :
The course is designed to take 4 weeks in total.
The Theory Component is self-paced online learning that will require up to 6 hours to complete per unit.
Once the Theory Component is completed, the Practical Session(s) can be arranged.
Given that the training for a piece of earthmoving equipment is competency based, some participants may achieve competency earlier than others and be ready for assessment prior to the end of the course.
If you have prior experience with the machines, or have hours recorded in a logbook under old system but where your logbook is no longer legally recognised, it may also lead to a possible early assessment.
Send us an Email
We will normally get back to you within 2-4 working days. Thank you for your patience.